AR Muzzle Device Options

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't believe rob has been in here and there has been no mention of the triple tap. :D

I didn't want to bring religion into this thread, but since you said it, I would feel remiss and sinful for not proselytizing His Word. If you need something better than an A2, you should get His muzzle brake/suppressor mount, the KAC TTT. It is machined from an alloy comprised of the soul of God's gimp, Eugene Stoner, some elements of the face of God Himself, as well as some other proprietary elements that do not translate through the human tongue. Of course, having one of the most precious relics in the universe comes at a high price. You must tithe deeply to The Apostle Casey Seng at The Church's retail outlet, Lawmen's Shooters Supply in order to get to possess the Triple Tap. Of course, it is all worth it to have something that the angels in Heaven make, and perhaps most exciting of all, have something that God's own Son, Trey Knight, may have personally laser engraved after not washing His hands after a trip to The Bathroom.

God be with you.

Rob

Latest posts

Top Bottom