AR prices have sure plummeted, haven't they?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had to sale my ar and it is killing me. I want one so bad and don't have the money right now. Hopefully I will get a good amount on my income tax and can buy a good one. Why is it that no one besides gun world has layaway where you pay until it's paid off? Everywhere is 90 days. I cannot afford to pay a rifle off in 90 days. My wife and I make good money but we have a lot of bills too.

ASP785

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had to sale my ar and it is killing me. I want one so bad and don't have the money right now. Hopefully I will get a good amount on my income tax and can buy a good one. Why is it that no one besides gun world has layaway where you pay until it's paid off? Everywhere is 90 days. I cannot afford to pay a rifle off in 90 days. My wife and I make good money but we have a lot of bills too.

Hedge against homicidal sociopaths and pick up a stripped lower!

http://fatboytactical.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=21&products_id=28604

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Ssp has layaway

Sent via message in a bottle

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Buy it in pieces.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am scared that I will start buying it and then something is gonna happen before I get all the pieces and I will be screwed. If I can just make it to income tax time I will be able to buy one. But who knows what will happen in that amount of time. And to the comment about ssp and layaway, it is only for 90 days. Not long enough for me. Why don't places around here offer longer layaways? That is the ONLY thing good about gun world is that they have a great layaway program. You can pay on it for as long as you like as long as you pay for it every month. Hopefully though I will be able to get what I want.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I want to get another ar now because I am afraid if I wait I will be screwed. I was going to wait until I get my income tax and buy another one. But I don't know how much I will get. I could get a loan and buy one. What do you guys think? Should I just wait or get the loan? I know it's only a matter of time before something else bad causes another dry up and price skyrocket.

Latest posts

Top Bottom