AR10 Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TyMD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody has used any of PSA's parts. They have a blem lower (PTAC Tac10) for $80 and I was wondering about compatibility with other parts or if I would have to buy one of their uppers.

ddlstang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have quite a bit of the PSA stuff, all .556 and am really happy with it. Seems to have good QC and everything has gone together good and run good. Can't speak for the .308 yet but I would not hesitate myself. I have only gotten the PSA brand and not the P-Tac for what that is worth.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
they have complete blem lowers for 199. they also had free shipping on anything over a hundred last weekend. i was going to order one but drug me feet and missed out

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't heard much about them so I can't really say anything nor do I know anyone that has any PSA stuff.

www.troll.me_images_ancient_aliens_guy_post_count.jpg

ASP785

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was under the impression that the PTAC line is an entirely different manufacturer and line of components.

That's the problem with PSA. With nearly every major component there is different 'grades'. Some of what they sell is high quality FN or other wise mil-spec produced items, while other stuff is not near the same quality.

I remember a thread on here a year or so ago where we came up with at least 5 or 6 different bolt carrier groups one could purchase from their site. Each one of them had different specs. I really like their parts and have yet to be disappointed, but it really takes an informed buyer when dealing with PSA.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was under the impression that the PTAC line is an entirely different manufacturer and line of components.

That's the problem with PSA. With nearly every major component there is different 'grades'. Some of what they sell is high quality FN or other wise mil-spec produced items, while other stuff is not near the same quality.

I remember a thread on here a year or so ago where we came up with at least 5 or 6 different bolt carrier groups one could purchase from their site. Each one of them had different specs. I really like their parts and have yet to be disappointed, but it really takes an informed buyer when dealing with PSA.

That's what I've heard about them, that's why I don't mess with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom