Arcadia Lake Deer Management Archery Hunts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody do the Lake Arcadia Archery Hunts? $50 for a 4 day hunt and you can have up to 4 hunters on your zone. They drew for first choice on the 19th but the still have alot of hunts open. Seems like you could have a good chance for a deer. Ive seen some pretty big bucks around there.

It was several years ago, but I think the state record archery buck was taken from there. Its been surpassed a couple of times since.
For Y'all not having a place to hunt, this would be a great place to get into the woods.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep my buddy hunted there last year and saw a monster out there. We can still pick up areas that didn't go out in the drawing right?

when I talked to them today they told me there were only 10 hunts that went in the drawing everything else was still open. Im going to out to the lake office tomorrow and get a updated list so I can make my choices. Ill let you know the number of open spots left

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Zones 23 and 24 are booked up until phesant season. Zone 8 is part of a wildlife dept/city of Edmond wildlife education program. According to Leon at the project office, it will probably never be available to hunt again. Most of the rest of the zones are still open for different weekends and last I checked they still had opening weekend hunts avaliable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom