Are Blue Cities More Dangerous than Red Cities?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlongCameJones

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are Blue Cities More Dangerous than Red Cities? - Daily Opinion Polls

"Shoplifters Are Looting In Broad Daylight In Blue Cities, Police Hands Are Tied Under Democrat Leadership

Following a relentless effort by the Democrat establishment to demonize and defund the police, crime rates in deep-blue cities, including New York City, Portland, Chicago, Boston, San Francisco and St. Louis, are skyrocketing.

Muggings, vehicle break-ins, car jackings and homicides are surging in blue cities across the country amid the implementation of bail-reform laws that keep violent offenders out of jail and legislative measures that put the burden of liability on police officers while emboldening criminals."

–Alicia Powe

Alicia made no mention of such communistic iron-fisted gun control in Blue, Big and Bad Cities. This is the biggest culprit of all as to why these cities are so dangerous. Nothing, not all the cop cars in the world, makes even a big city so safe as a well-armed citizenry on the streets.

AlongCameJones

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still can't get over the twisted logic of keeping these few "gun-free zones" that still exist in even some Red/CC states.

-polling places on election days
-schools, colleges, universities
-race tracks/gaming establishments
-bars

In Oklahoma, as far as I know, it's a possible felony rap to "pack heat" at any of the above listed places. On election days, I'm totally defenseless when I go to St. Paul's Church on 38th in Lawton to vote. Who would be able to stop a street punk with a gun in that church? I could vote mail-in, but then there's the hassle of having to get a stupid notary stamp on the ballot. No wonder voter turn-out is low in Ok.

Last edited:

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Screenshot_20211212-134210_Walmart.jpg

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still can't get over the twisted logic of keeping these few "gun-free zones" that still exist in even some Red/CC states.

-polling places on election days
-schools, colleges, universities
-race tracks/gaming establishments
-bars

In Oklahoma, as far as I know, it's a possible felony rap to "pack heat" at any of the above listed places. On election days, I'm totally defenseless when I go to St. Paul's Church on 38th in Lawton to vote. Who would be able to stop a street punk with a gun in that church? I could vote mail-in, but then there's the hassle of having to get a stupid notary stamp on the ballot. No wonder voter turn-out is low in Ok.
Why on earth would hand warmers be illegal at those places? Especially now that it is getting colder.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
NO! It is perfectly safe to walk alone, at night down any street in Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, Memphis, NYC, Philadelphia, LA, San Francisco, Portland, NYC, OTHER DEMOCRATCLY CONTROLED CITY! At the rate we are currently going, before long all small towns, and cities in this country will be as safe as these listed above, won't that be great?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
NO! It is perfectly safe to walk alone, at night down any street in Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, Memphis, NYC, Philadelphia, LA, San Francisco, Portland, NYC, OTHER DEMOCRATCLY CONTROLED CITY! At the rate we are currently going, before long all small towns, and cities in this country will be as safe as these listed above, won't that be great?
Juicy Smolleee says it isn't safe to walk the streets if Chicago at night, cause of all the MAGA hat wearing racisssts who will beat you, bleach you and noose you. Even in a bomb cyclone snowstorm!

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would also argue that red cities citizens respect each other more than in blue cities. No evidence, just a hunch.
I would agree as I've lived in a blue big city (Las Vegas). In 3 years I saw more road rage than my 36 years of living in Oklahoma. Same with people on the streets, even off the strip. Hell, you were treated better on the strip than off it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom