Are there any good army surplus stores in the OKC Metro area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JacobDaddy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My brother and I are looking to do some army surplus store shopping this weekend and were curious if there were any good stores left in the metro area. Last I heard Brigadoon was the best, are they still open? Are there any other stores?

oldkar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
surplus store in kingfisher at nw highway and kingfisher exit, not sure but i think its strohs surplus. also calumet farm store has a few things

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
surplus store in kingfisher at nw highway and kingfisher exit, not sure but i think its strohs surplus. also calumet farm store has a few things

thats okarche, strohs is pretty cool. might call before you go. i have gone over after getting some chicken at eichens and they were closed during the week on two different occasions.

iwas on may the other day south of 10th street. just north of memory market antique store, was a bright yellow building with surplus store painted on it. paint looked fresh. anyone know if this is army surplus or just a junk store?

JacobDaddy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thats okarche, strohs is pretty cool. might call before you go. i have gone over after getting some chicken at eichens and they were closed during the week on two different occasions.

iwas on may the other day south of 10th street. just north of memory market antique store, was a bright yellow building with surplus store painted on it. paint looked fresh. anyone know if this is army surplus or just a junk store?

I think what you found is the Sam's Surplus store. Not really Army surplus but alot of everything surplus.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn't call Brigadoon a good surplus store anymore, not with $40 used GI mags anyway. I got spoiled by the one on Hwy 51 on the way in to Stillwater.

Latest posts

Top Bottom