Army Surplus Stores

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
depending on what you're looking for, it always seems like hitting up garage sales in a few select neighborhoods will net you plenty of nice surplus items. i see packs, bladders, cots, canteens, occasional blades, boots and bdus, heck you can find plenty of surplus stuff. now that i think about it, i'm pretty sure i've snagged a good amount of gear from garage sales because yeah surplus stores are just gone.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Used to beg my mother to stop at the one on Classen and about 10th, when I was a kid.
Oh yeah, it was pretty good, and as a bonus they had a good stock of Dadant bee keeping supplies.

I was born and raised in SW Oklahoma and we'd go to Surplus City in Altus, on HWY 62 near the AFB. I loved going in there. I had a good number of winter coats over the years from them.

There are probably some good ones, really good ones, like the old days, but I don't know who or where they are now. Nowadays anytime I stop into a surplus store it's just a lot of crap from china.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh yeah, it was pretty good, and as a bonus they had a good stock of Dadant bee keeping supplies.

I was born and raised in SW Oklahoma and we'd go to Surplus City in Altus, on HWY 62 near the AFB. I loved going in there. I had a good number of winter coats over the years from them.

There are probably some good ones, really good ones, like the old days, but I don't know who or where they are now. Nowadays anytime I stop into a surplus store it's just a lot of crap from china.
We used to go to Surplus City in Altus all the time! I'll bet I saw you there.... :rollingla

Latest posts

Top Bottom