Arizona Sen. Lori Klein points loaded gun at reporter during interview…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And it even "did not have a safety to keep the gun from going off. " You know, except that most don't, these days. Because the gun will just fire off on it's own because it does not have an active safety.

An idiot for sure, but the reporting is not any better.

"I just didn't have my hand on the trigger." :teach: So that makes it A-OKAY to drawn down then!

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And it even "did not have a safety to keep the gun from going off. " You know, except that most don't, these days. Because the gun will just fire off on it's own because it does not have an active safety.

An idiot for sure, but the reporting is not any better.

I agree 100% with that! Since most "reporters" don't know correct terminology/functionality about firearms, it is not surprising.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please, please, ask me, just ask me. You know what I mean, BB!

No kidding ... You'd think after all this time my nightmares would have stopped! LOL

At least men can handle a mosin! :tounge2:

Ahhhhh ... You got me there!! ;) In all honesty I don't think her stupid started with "showing" the reporter her gun. First of all, what the hell does anyone need with a lazer? And second, everybody knows if it ain't at least .45 it's not even gonna sting that much!! :)

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
But wait, how could we ever forget this!

ai264.photobucket.com_albums_ii182_bt223_ak47_5a.jpg

But yeah, why on earth even pull a firearm out just to show "how cute" it is. What an idiot....

Latest posts

Top Bottom