Arizona Sen. Lori Klein points loaded gun at reporter during interview…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or else you face the wrath of her cute, pink pistol. :igetit:

A sign on a church in Tulsa last summer said "If you think it's hot here..."

I was all like dudes, if you survive a lifetime of Okie summers, Hell will be like a vacation in the mountains.

I do not now, nor have I ever, owned a pink firearm of any type, thankyouverymuch ...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
See, told you reading that made you cringe.

TOLD YA TOLD YA TOLD YA

It is a commonly known fact that I think it is improper to "paint" guns any color that falls outside of black, brown or blued on the color wheel ... I didn't say she didn't make me cringe. I was simply pointing out that she is in good company ... and most of that company has two balls and a stick hanging between it's collective legs. :rotflmao:

Again, I've seen more men than I care to remember tell their gal pals that a certain gun "looks good on them" or is "cute as you are honey" or "we can have it painted any color you want".

Face it ... men are worse than women in this department. Instead of just letting the gun be what it is, you guys promote the perception that small guns are "cute" and pink guns are "prettier" than black ones and therefore somehow "better" for girls to have and hold.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is a commonly known fact that I think it is improper to "paint" guns any color that falls outside of black, brown or blued on the color wheel ... I didn't say she didn't make me cringe. I was simply pointing out that she is in good company ... and most of that company has two balls and a stick hanging between it's collective legs. :rotflmao:

Again, I've seen more men than I care to remember tell their gal pals that a certain gun "looks good on them" or is "cute as you are honey" or "we can have it painted any color you want".

Face it ... men are worse than women in this department. Instead of just letting the gun be what it is, you guys promote the perception that small guns are "cute" and pink guns are "prettier" than black ones and therefore somehow "better" for girls to have and hold.

AMEN! And thank you.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

You should paint your Mosin pink. It'll be cute.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stupid is as stupid does... I believe I'll phone the good Senator's office and ask to her stop TRYING to represent responsible gun owners since she OBVIOUSLY is NOT one!

Latest posts

Top Bottom