Arizona Sen. Lori Klein points loaded gun at reporter during interview…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah ... it's not like some guy out there as EVER done anything even remotely stupid with a gun ... :ugh2:

I was referring to the pink gun and the cute comment right before drawing down on a reporter making women look stupid.

Tell me as a female shooter that HAS a brain, that doesn't make you cringe just reading it.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I get the cut of your jib RH. It's not that we believe women are inferior or have no place using firearms. But those with those asinine beliefs (and they exist, sadly) don't need any more fuel fpr their fire.

Kind of like if one considered Ersland a national representative for Oklahoma SDA Licensees.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I get the cut of your jib RH. It's not that we believe women are inferior or have no place using firearms. But those with those asinine beliefs (and they exist, sadly) don't need any more fuel for their fire.

Werd. My point was there are negative stereotypes for both women and gun owners, and she managed to play right into both of them in one fail swoop.

There ... fixed it for you ...

Because calling pink guns cute is a common male stereotype?

C'mon BB...

If it had been a man, and he made some stupid macho commando comment right before drawing down on a reporter, he would have been living up to that stereotype.

Get it, yo?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I get the cut of your jib RH. It's not that we believe women are inferior or have no place using firearms. But those with those asinine beliefs (and they exist, sadly) don't need any more fuel fpr their fire.

Kind of like if one considered Ersland a national representative for Oklahoma SDA Licensees.

Yep ... besides you guys and your girlfriends who just gotta have a gun in the latest greatest fashion color wear me thin too ... IT'S A GUN!!!

Look, maybe I forgot to put a similie in somewhere and the heat is getting to you guys but I was being just as faceticious as ya'll were ... Stupid is stupid ... doesn't matter whether the appendages hang from your chest or between your legs ...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Werd. My point was there are negative stereotypes for both women and gun owners, and she managed to play right into both of them in one fail swoop.

Because calling pink guns cute is a common male stereotype?

C'mon BB...

If it had been a man, and he made some stupid macho commando comment right before drawing down on a reporter, he would have been living up to that stereotype.

Get it, yo?

Oh boy ... you need to come hang out at the range counter at H&H for a weekend ... LOL

Yo ... only if he grabbed his junk at the same time!

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL ... no kidding!! That's pretty good!!

(Although the way this thread is going I'm surprised it doesn't say "she wants HER weather back"!!) ;)

Or else you face the wrath of her cute, pink pistol. :igetit:

A sign on a church in Tulsa last summer said "If you think it's hot here..."

I was all like dudes, if you survive a lifetime of Okie summers, Hell will be like a vacation in the mountains.

Latest posts

Top Bottom