Arizona State Representative Gabrielle Giffords Shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grendel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not a member of any party

Cool, neither am I. I disdain all political parties and try to avoid them like the plague. I'm just saying that when I hear the rehtoric that come from the Tea Bagger movement, all I hear are statements that fuel violence and hatred.

This country has survived in spite of it's policitcal parties, not because of them.

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cool, neither am I. I disdain all political parties and try to avoid them like the plague. I'm just saying that when I hear the rehtoric that come from the Tea Bagger movement, all I hear are statements that fuel violence and hatred.

This country has survived in spite of it's policitcal parties, not because of them.

Yet what I would take from this observation is that you don't think any "rhetoric" comes from any other political party. Just the Tea Party. No statements are issued from Democrats, Republicans, Libertarians, or even Independents that fuel violence and hatred. . .I'm pretty sure that's a little flawed.

Take them all the same, one way or the other, or just pick one to side with. Oddly enough you're choosing to isolate the new kid in class because it's using the same tactics the Old Guard have been using for a long time.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This probably didn't help.

abit_ly_fuuc6a_.jpg

yeah... that ain't good....

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Im sure I am not the only one here offended by the term "Tea Bagger".There are several respected members of this board who are active in the tea party movement. I would appreciate it if you would use a different term to show your ignorance of the the Tea Party movement

OicnaiC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is horrible is so many ways. I read that one victim killed was a 9-year old girl, yet it seems that all anyone can focus on is party vs party hate, finding someone/something to blame and already trying to push for more gun control. Where is the support for those who need it? My condolences go out to the families, and a quick and full recovery to those wounded.

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's ridiculous that if you go to read the comments made on these news articles across the nation, the only thing you'll find, primarily, is Rep. vs Dem. vs Tea vs. Lib. comments.

It's not enough to just stop and think about the people that got hurt or killed. My thoughts go to the families of those involved.

True. Doesn't matter what party these people belonged too. Lives were lost.

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On Fox, commentators were attempting to link CCW and AZ's open carry laws to the shooting. An apparently crazy individual with a gun and a plan doesn't quite care about the carry laws in place and it wouldn't have made a difference if AZ was a no carry state.

This has nothing to do with CC or open carry.

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On Fox, commentators were attempting to link CCW and AZ's open carry laws to the shooting. An apparently crazy individual with a gun and a plan doesn't quite care about the carry laws in place and it wouldn't have made a difference if AZ was a no carry state.

This has nothing to do with CC or open carry.

Pretty ridiculous.

Saw a guy earlier on CNN liken this to the Oklahoma City bombing. While this is a tragedy in its own rights, the comment angered me as an Oklahoman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom