Loughner not fit to stand trial

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hinckley is still "hospitalized" and always will be. If that kid in Arizona isn't crazy you need to give a wide birth to anybody that is.

Let's be clear about this. Hinckley lives part time with his parents at this point. He has substantial amounts of "visitation". He was born in Ardmore. :yikes2:

We should put this sicko down. Not sure about you guys but I would Rather not see him on the street corner enjoying a hot dog on a sunny day!

Bulls eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont care if he is crazy as a bedbug. Put his butt in jail and throw away the key!!! He was sane enough to get a gun, load it, aim it at folks, pull the trigger and kill 6 including a little girl. He was competent enough to do all that. He is competent enough to spend the rest of his life behind bars.

Zack.S

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We should put this sicko down. Not sure about you guys but I would Rather not see him on the street corner enjoying a hot dog on a sunny day!

Agreed, when a man could be thought of receiving anything less than a life sentance for committing such a crime
Makes you really wonder who the "insane" person is afterall.

Latest posts

Top Bottom