Arkansas power grid attacked, 10,000 left without power.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A picture of myself in a speedo. I thought you could use it as your avatar....but you spoiled the surprise. Now you're getting a gift card to bath and bodyworks.

HEY! You told me that was for ME!! :(

Nah that was one person's perverted revenge for Waco.

Completely.

I was surprised Arkansas had electricity.

Now I am not so ashamed that this was the first comment out of my mouth ... (I can talk ... My first husband was from Arkansas -- God rest his worthless soul ... )

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Isn't there a Nuclear power plant in Arkansas? On the south side of I-40 if I remember correctly?

They have two nuclear power plants. One is managed by Babcock & Wilcox the same people that manage the Y-12 National Security Complex(nuke storage facility). The Y-12 NSC will be shutting down "temporarily" this week... false flag in the making?

gl55

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They have two nuclear power plants. One is managed by Babcock & Wilcox the same people that manage the Y-12 National Security Complex(nuke storage facility). The Y-12 NSC will be shutting down "temporarily" this week... false flag in the making?

Those are just guises for 2 huge moonshine stills under those domes. Don't let those hillbillys fool you. :P

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those are just guises for 2 huge moonshine stills under those domes. Don't let those hillbillys fool you. :P

Yeah they're a cunning bunch

images1.wikia.nocookie.net___cb20101123210424_americandad_images_a_a1_Sc352_0156.JPG

Controlled by the secret loyal order of the possum lodge..

www.moonshiners.com_wp_content_gallery_homepage_rotator_banner_4.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom