Tornado Weather

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Pea and nickel size hail covered the ground and lots of rain fortunately. Can always pick up limbs later lol.
Was wondering if you got wheat damaging sized hail. My buddy that has 9 quarters around Aline is glued to the weather right now. He was out working on a combine when I called him. He wasn’t paying attention until I called

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just hope it holds off long enough for the wife a daughters get back home from Lawton. They left about 15 min ago but having to stop and get fuel at some point.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Was wondering if you got wheat damaging sized hail. My buddy that has 9 quarters around Aline is glued to the weather right now. He was out working on a combine when I called him. He wasn’t paying attention until I called
If it did any damage, it will be a trade out for the rainfall we got. There's wasn't going to be much, if anything to harvest we didn't get rain this week. He should have just got some and is getting read to get more.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had just flipped a house back in 07 and the market sucked so bad I decided to move into it. There was a park about a half a block where a siren is located. I had stopped by the Elks for a few before I went home and had a steak on the grill. When to bed and was dead to the world. That damn thing went off in the middle of the night and I jumped up and pulled my jeans on and got all dressed. Then it hit me- I don't know a sole around me- where do I go. I just sat in the bathroom till it passed- never did go back to sleep. Next day I headed to the office about a mile away. Blew everything up and messed up the internet at the office. I must have been on the phone for an hour trying to understand that tec from India. I kept asking if there was anyone there who spoke English. He kept saying- I speak English very good. I was not very good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom