Armslist people over pricing and buying guns just to do so.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MasterMacBayter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Would you flag them? Or ignore because you're smarter than to get ripped off?

i60.photobucket.com_albums_h34_MASTERMACBAYTER1_1FFCC0CC_2E59_715743906bef86b6a5f302a31c28cbb2.jpg

Retail is 689.99 I know because I just bought one 2 weeks ago. Ends up out the door price around 740 local or online with shipping and ffl fee. This person clearly bought it wth intention of making money on it. Be it thug or just someone not swift enough to buy online.

MasterMacBayter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Best part is he responded to my wtb ad for a solo. Asked if I was still looking. I said no. He asked what I had to give and it doesn't bother me to admit to paying retail. I the. Proceeded to tell him I had others interested and asked a price and I imagine this is why I didn't get a response.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He probably just assumes the regular oklahoma lowballers will come out...... get over it and move on. If he put it up there for a reasonable price some azzclown is gonna offer him $300 for it. I'll betcha he just figures to start high.

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I flag the "overpriced" link constantly and wish other would do so too. I get tired of looking at 100 overpriced ads to find one decent deal. My general rule is: If a USED gun is priced at NEW Academy or Local Retailer like B.A.N.G. price (or higher), I flag 'em. If your used 3rd Gen Glock is priced at $500 or higher............FLAG. If your $399 new base model Rock Island 1911 is priced at $450(see this all the time)..............FLAG. If your plastic Bushmaster AR-15 w/ little red dot scope that B.A.N.G. sells for $695 is priced at $750(see this one all the time)......... FLAG.

MasterMacBayter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He probably just assumes the regular oklahoma lowballers will come out...... get over it and move on. If he put it up there for a reasonable price some azzclown is gonna offer him $300 for it. I'll betcha he just figures to start high.

Is that so? Then why when I asked his price before this posted was I ignored? I understand low ballers trust me. I've been selling cars and car parts for years. But this just screams ripoff to me. Oh well. Just figured I'd get some opinions. At first I was going to flag it, then remembered I wasn't in the market for one any longer so it didn't concern me personally.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is that so? Then why when I asked his price before this posted was I ignored?

I've ignored those retarded questions too, his price is in the ad. Also, I'll say why jerk people around in asking for a different offer if you aren't serious? It's highly annoying as a seller when people are obviously just tire kicking. Just sayin. Other than that.... like I said.... move on.... life is too short to worry about crap like this.

Also, don't head to a local gunshow...... your head might explode at what you will see if this bothers you. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom