Armslist people over pricing and buying guns just to do so.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MasterMacBayter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with DG. The OP likely flags prohibited items on ebay and craigslist. Keeping the interent safe from bad buys one flag at a time.

Yep, you caught me. Damn, what will I ever do with myself? Didn't your mother ever tell you what assuming does? And since we're assuming things I assume you probably still live with your mom, right?

I'll be honest I've flagged one add on armslist. Only reason I flagged it was because the person who placed it was unresponsive. I sent 2 emails and hadnt heard back in over a week. Although I did have a set of wheels flagged on Craigslist for no apparent reason. 2 billet specialties 15x12s nib for 300$ almost half price and I always respond.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now were is the flag button or report button...shootinSolo is being mean. I kid dude, but you are the one who said you reported over priced stuff on armslist. I don't bother going over there cause everything I saw was overpriced. Now gunbroker and auctionarms used to bankrupt me. lol

MasterMacBayter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now were is the flag button or report button...shootinSolo is being mean. I kid dude, but you are the one who said you reported over priced stuff on armslist. I don't bother going over there cause everything I saw was overpriced. Now gunbroker and auctionarms used to bankrupt me. lol

I've never understood why I'm always called an ass.

But yes gunbroker is very bad. And addicting. It's actually the only place I could locate my solo I have.

I don't recall who I was talking to about the forums saying to leave the mag loaded for a week but either it worked or gun is getting more broke in. Shot 260 rounds thru it so far. 80ish this evening and had 1 fte during rapid firing. Kimber calls for 124-147 grain jhp and I've been using fed 115 fmj thru it. The fte could have been caused from dirtiness. It was the next to last round I fired that did it. Going to clean and try again in a week or so. If it fte one more time I'll move to 124grain winchester. 10-12 yards it's deadly accurate. Even rapid firing 2-4"groups for 4 out of 6. I'm obviously not a marksman but for personal defense both eyes open shooting it'll do what it's meant for.

Next will be another 1911 5" to practice stacking rounds.

sixseven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ShootinSolo probably just started this thread because he knew he'd get a bunch of responses. Now that you all have helped him get his 20 posts, he can list his Kimber Solo in the classifieds for only $800!

MasterMacBayter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Because if we let you know that you are acting like a d!ck, the censors catch it and block it......
That's not real surprising after reading a few of the responses on this thread.

And if whoever thought I posted this for the purpose of gaining posts, the mods can delete it. Won't bother me. But if you look the gun is now listed as 800obo offer now. Little closer to reality. Now that it's more normal I'm trying to get my buddy to buy it, because I'll be keeping mine. And I don't need classIfied access to buy off here, but my next buy will be from I think it was BRD or gunbroker. They have a sig 1911 c3 I like.

Latest posts

Top Bottom