Armslist people over pricing and buying guns just to do so.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rehpot

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I only flag if I contact a seller and he try to scam me. Otherwise I don't think how a seller price their item is anybody's bussiness. If you don't like the price why even bother to check it out.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Retarded questions? Are you inbred? He contacted me before his posting was even listed. Therefore I had no idea what he wanted. So why not go along now, since your comments and concerns are that of a mouthy child who doesn't fully read. I obviously wouldn't have asked his price if I knew what he wanted. ONCE AGAIN HE CONTACTED ME ABOUT BUYING HIS GUN, NOT ME CONTACTING HIM BECUASE HE HAD ONE FOR SALE. I bought one weeks ago and stopped looking. Only reason I saw this one was scrolling through armslist this morning. Jesus. Are all 12,000 of your post this ridiculous ?

Good lord man you are worse than a whiney little girl with a skinned knee watching Bravo network. I DID miss the rambling and broken sentence post earlier where you kind of explained all of this worthless drama. I DO apologize for missing the imperative details of your obsession with what some OTHER guy lists his Kimber Solo at.

On a side note, just curious.... how's that overpriced Solo? I hear they're having a ton of problems. Not surprising since it came from Kimber.

Cheers. :D

MasterMacBayter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good lord man you are worse than a whiney little girl with a skinned knee watching Bravo network. I DID miss the rambling and broken sentence post earlier where you kind of explained all of this worthless drama. I DO apologize for missing the imperative details of your obsession with what some OTHER guy lists his Kimber Solo at.

On a side note, just curious.... how's that overpriced Solo? I hear they're having a ton of problems. Not surprising since it came from Kimber.

Cheers. :D

I expect a drink to go with cheers!

Will you kiss my knee?

Other than a few fte, which I hope is related to to heavy of a spring in the mag, it's been great. Almost 200 rds through it so far.

Latest posts

Top Bottom