Armslist people over pricing and buying guns just to do so.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MasterMacBayter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This thread is exactly why people leave OSA. If you have to tattle on someone, please go ask your mother for permission first. You flaggers go back to volunteering for your local Obama campaign. Whiney bitches...

I doubt it is, but users like yourself probably cause people to leave with your ignorant snotty replies. Keep on keepin on. Probably just angry because you voted for Obama to begin with.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hoov said:
This thread is exactly why people leave OSA. If you have to tattle on someone, please go ask your mother for permission first. You flaggers go back to volunteering for your local Obama campaign. Whiney bitches...

Lol!! So true. How cares. OP needs a tissue.

MasterMacBayter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol!! So true. How cares. OP needs a tissue.

Not really. I didn't flag it. If I wanted to flag it I would have when I first saw it. I still find it funny he asked what I had to give for mine. Maybe he over paid when he bought his. That's why I posted here instead of flagging. Better yet you still have that tissue my allergies are going nuts.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hoov said:

Hoov on the main stage!

Latest posts

Top Bottom