Armslist post I can get behind!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JesseR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.armslist.com/posts/763209/tulsa-oklahoma-rifles-for-sale--wake-up-people--------------

Its time to act people. Its not time to take advantage of our fellow man and gouge him with insane prices because of the upcoming "Feinstein" proposal. Instead of grabbing up guns and ammo to stash away, we should be banning together to show we WILL NOT allow the government to take ANY new steps towards gun control. If anything I think we should fight to get some gun rights back! I think if Obama and his family are good enough to be protected. by automatic weapons then so is my family. Like I said, when they come to take them or make you register them. You have no one to blame. but yourself .

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just so you know I don't have any in stock. But when I do get them, they'll be normal pricing. Unlike others on this forum I do not screw my fellow OSA members and just because everyone is freaking out for no reason, is no excuse to raise my prices.

Latest posts

Top Bottom