Armslist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

operator742

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone here have any bad experiences when listing to sell? I have a current gun listed and got a really strange response, this is the last of it that really set off a RED FLAG!

Thanks for getting in touch. The price Sounds fair to me and Just so you know I am located in Baltimore Maryland, and I relocated here 2 weeks ago. I relocated for work. I have other stuffs in my old apartment which includes (refrigerator, gun wardrobe, kitchen items, grand piano, garage items, Big tires, baby stuffs, a Ruger SR40c 9mm, and a WW2 M1 carbine which they are moving for me. The moving company FFL will come pick up the weapon and will deliver It all together with the rest of my things so you don't have to ship it. For the payment, I will be mailing you a cashiers check and I will as well add extra $100 to the asking price if you can secure the purchase for me till check arrives and cashed. If this is OK, please get in touch with your name and mailing address to send the cashiers check to. Include your phone # as well so I will be able to contact you for fluent communication. Thanks

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Scam.
I saw a steal it price on an ATV once and contacted the person via craigs list. Got almost the same response saying he had to make an emergency move, and the ATV was located in New York at a storage facility, but he could ship it upon payment.
I replied back that I was Going to be in New York the next day and could inspect it, and ship it myself.
Never got another reply.
Totacl scam.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its a SCAM of SPAM!!!! Seriously, Cashiers check is the give away (besides the obvious) It would take weeks for the banks to figure out its a fraudulent check and then bank comes looking for you

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
I get those all of the time when I list something on Armslist. Yup, scam. Move along, unless you just want to screw with them for a while.

Latest posts

Top Bottom