Armslist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had met with a guy (in a public place) that had a Ruger Blackhawk for sale. I called it off when he let me know that he also had several "unnumbered" assault weapons for sale as well. Called it off? More like I ran as far and fast as I could.

65ny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Super old thread, but oh well.
Lots of people shop Armslist, but that also means lots of weirdos too. I've dealt with no-shows, people that say "I'm interested!" but then never respond, every other response is a ridiculously low offer in CASH!!. (what the hell else would I take but cash?), but the market is pretty large and stuff typically sells there if the price is right.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Super old thread, but oh well.
Lots of people shop Armslist, but that also means lots of weirdos too. I've dealt with no-shows, people that say "I'm interested!" but then never respond, every other response is a ridiculously low offer in CASH!!. (what the hell else would I take but cash?), but the market is pretty large and stuff typically sells there if the price is right.

some people just change their minds. whatever.

I only buy from reputable dealers or folks. So i'd buy from Budsgunshop or Academy, because those places have return policies that i can trust. I've been shafted too many times by FtF transactions and it can be downright scary ordeal.

I'd do deals with some folks here, that have a decent reputation. I might do deals with people i know well personally. But it's too risky.

Latest posts

Top Bottom