As a Father, this makes me sick

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Train the investigators correctly and this is a non issue. When I read about some dipsticks rights being violated, I am more pizzed that the trained dipstick knew better, but chose to ignore the constitution.

I've wondered this myself.

There have been many cases thrown out by bad investigation, by those that should know better.

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well she just wanted to know how it felt. Like wanting to know how it feels to smoke weed. Surely she'll never do it again so its okay. I highly doubt she'll think of how it felt to perform that depraved act for the rest of her life and want to relive it. That's how sociopaths work right? Just learned her lesson and she'll be all better after doing some hard time with other depraved psychopaths.

For the sake of curiosity I wonder how this would have worked out if it was the father of the child that did this. I mean, even her family was upset with the verdict. Pathetic.

N

NFOACO

If I were in that parents situation, it would take everything in me (and that might still not stop me) to not leap over that rail and snap her neck when she confessed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom