Asking for prayers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmer17

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Father in heaven we ask that you heal Bob of this cancer, that you remove it from his body and it will never return again. Please bless him and his family as they go through this process and give them comfort and a peace and help them with the worry and uncertainty as they deal with this sickness. Lord we know you perform miracles every day and we request a miracle from heaven to touch the sick body parts, and remove all the cancerous disease and cast it out of the body and make him whole again. Bless the doctors with wisdom and knowledge and the proper way to analyze and treat it, and bless their abilities as they work on removing it so that the Bob will return to good health as you originally intended him. God, we trust that you know what is best and that you are our savior, and in the name of Jesus we pray that your blessings will heal Bob make him well, and give him back his health and that the cancer will flee his body forever.

Amen.

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the prayers. Just got an update a few minutes ago and it sounds like he has been told he only has a few months.

Please continue to pray for the family.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am sorry to hear. Just try to make the most of the time left. That is all any of us can do when we face this. I will keep all of you in my prayers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom