ATF eForm 4 Approval In 90 Days? Timer Begins Now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott024

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just placed an order for 4 cans with Gabe at GH Arms. Very knowledgeable shooter, not just a salesman. One of the cans I wanted wasn't in stock. When it comes in, GH Arms will e-file my paperwork. I'll post when it does, and when it goes through.
I got my eforms filed today. Start the clock.
1 of the 4 cans that were efiled on 03/24/2022 was approved this morning. I hope the other 3 come shortly.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol, how’s that 90 days going? (Cries) Mine was submitted May 8. They way they are moving I Figure I will be lucky if I have it by Valentine’s Day

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Question, I recently saw an gun for sale with a silencer. Does the owner of said gun and silencer have to due his due diligence to make sure the new owner can own the silencer?

What is the procedure fro a private sale?

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Question, I recently saw an gun for sale with a silencer. Does the owner of said gun and silencer have to due his due diligence to make sure the new owner can own the silencer?

What is the procedure fro a private sale?
Transfer must be approved prior to buyer taking possession.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Transfer of registration is cradle to grave.
I think there is a lot out there that the people registered when they bought. Then just sold thinking there was no further registration required. Number In the thousands.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Transfer of registration is cradle to grave.
I think there is a lot out there that the people registered when they bought. Then just sold thinking there was no further registration required. Number In the thousands.
That would be my estimate. People just don't think the way guberment does.

Latest posts

Top Bottom