ATF eForm 4 Approval In 90 Days? Timer Begins Now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you order through silencershop and use one of their dealers I don’t believe there are any transfer fees. I bought my last one through them and used Cold Hand Arms here in Oklahoma City and there were no transfer fees.
I got mine from SS and got a transfer fee at SSP. That's been my experience and why I said to ask.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last time my dealer didn't charge a transfer fee per se but I did pay him for helping me do an old school paper file and his holding it for a year (I won one on GunBroker).

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Make sure you ask about the transfer fee too. IIRC, theirs was one of the higher ones in Oklahoma. And Rugged's rebate is credit for accessory purchases, so unless you're buying extras, not really a bargain.
Yeah I was reading that earlier. I am gonna buy at least one mount so I can use it on my AR’s. I would like to get a 1/2x28 direct thread mount. So the rebate credit will be good. But thanks for pointing that out. I appreciate it.

jackary

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got mine from SS and got a transfer fee at SSP. That's been my experience and why I said to ask.
I didn’t see sooner state pawn listed as one of the powered dealers on silencershop‘s website. That is probably why you got charged for the transfer fee. As long as you use one of the silencershop network dealers there shouldn’t be any transfer fees.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn’t see sooner state pawn listed as one of the powered dealers on silencershop‘s website. That is probably why you got charged for the transfer fee. As long as you use one of the silencershop network dealers there shouldn’t be any transfer fees.
they are

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went into Shawnee Outdoors yesterday after work. I walked in a was looking around for where the kiosk was and a man at the ammo counter asked if I needed any help. I walked up to the counter ( which had three guys and a girl working) and told the man I was there to buy a silencer and was gonna use the silencer shop kiosk that was right next to the ammo area. He said “oh we don’t know anything about using that or getting a suppressor “. Then he turns to the girl and asked her if she could help me. So the girl goes over to the kiosk to turn it on and when it came on she didn’t know the login for the dealer to allow me to get on it. So she tells me I would have to come back tomorrow because the girl that handles transfers is off. I won’t ever step foot in that place again. I felt uncomfortable the moment I went in. For then to have a kiosk yet only one person that knows how to use it is flat ridiculous. I am just gonna go to B&M down here. I do business with Chris all the time and I’ve never had a problem. I only chose to use the kiosk as it would make it quicker to get everything submitted. Apparently whoever it was that bought BDC can’t run it any better than what Jack Barrett did.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do feel for those that have paper forms still pending. An allocation of most of their resources to get those completed would make sense, but what do I know. I'm hopeful that the time table holds, but I won't be surprised if it doesn't.
I bought 3 in 15 days. 2 went paper, last one efile. I’m in both boats.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought all mine through ssp/silencer shop. 2 of 3 were cheaper just buying from ssp, and use silencer shop for the paperwork

Latest posts

Top Bottom