Attempted Federal Reserve Bombing! Foiled by the FBI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VitruvianDoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/1...p-federal-reserve-bank-in-new-york/?hpt=hp_t1

latest update:
The attempted plot came to fruition as an FBI undercover agent posed as an al-Qaeda facilitator:

Nafis asked the undercover agent for 50-pound bags of what he thought were explosives. He then worked on putting together an explosive device.

"Nafis purchased components for the bomb’s detonator and conducted surveillance for his attack on multiple occasions in New York City’s financial district in lower Manhattan," the press release from the Justice Department describing the criminal complaint said. “Throughout his interactions with the undercover agent, Nafis repeatedly asserted that the plan was his own and was the reason he had come to the
United States."

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obviously, Eric Holder did not have a thing to do with this sting, now I know I will be flamed but who cares but what I wonder about is what the White House Mouth Piece will say tomorrow or whenever about this? A work place thing like Fort Hood? Just wondering, and I am sure you can educate me, thanks.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
thats funny... another thwarted terrorist attack created by the FBI themselves! Way to go feds~

Hell hath frozen over....for once I am in agreement with you.

These "useful idiot" stings are laughable. They always pick up some low grade mouth breather who came here with no logistics support, pimp him out with phony gear, and then pop out of the cake to arrest said mouth-breather when he starts mashing on the (phony) detonator while chanting "Allahu Akbar"....and then they parade the mouth-breather in front of the public to make it appear they are doing something.

(Hopefully, behind the scenes, the real threat; the guy who comes here with logistics support; is getting scooped up as well and we just don't hear about it.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom