Attempted Federal Reserve Bombing! Foiled by the FBI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hell hath frozen over....for once I am in agreement with you.

These "useful idiot" stings are laughable. They always pick up some low grade mouth breather who came here with no logistics support, pimp him out with phony gear, and then pop out of the cake to arrest said mouth-breather when he starts mashing on the (phony) detonator while chanting "Allahu Akbar"....and then they parade the mouth-breather in front of the public to make it appear they are doing something.

(Hopefully, behind the scenes, the real threat; the guy who comes here with logistics support; is getting scooped up as well and we just don't hear about it.)

Don't count on it. If they pick someone up, they'll make sure it hits the news before the guy even reaches his jail cell.

Obviously, Eric Holder did not have a thing to do with this sting, now I know I will be flamed but who cares but what I wonder about is what the White House Mouth Piece will say tomorrow or whenever about this? A work place thing like Fort Hood? Just wondering, and I am sure you can educate me, thanks.

It'll take them two weeks to determine this was a terrorist action. In the mean time, they'll blame it on the Sham-wow guy.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Job well done!

I had thought about the election theory, but for me getting some fellow voter to do this in exchange for a life sentence in prison doesn't make sense.

Latest posts

Top Bottom