Attention Vets/Combat Vets Class Action 3m Earplugs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are looking into cases in which veterans, who were deployed to Iraq and/or Afghanistan, suffered hearing loss as a result of the defective design of the 3m CAEv2 earplugs. They were the black and yellow ones. Hundreds of thousands of veterans have filed claims for hearing loss. It is the most common service related injury.

If you are a veteran – or you know a veteran— with hearing problems and you were active in any branch of the military between 2003 and 2015, you may be able to file a lawsuit against the earplug manufacturer. You may be entitled to compensation for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering.

Please PM me to set up a consultation. Or call my office at 918-728-8888. All contacts are confidential.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh how I've missed OSA! Some things never change.

Information is out. If you have the problem, but don't want to call us for some reason, I'd still encourage you to call someone. If the allegations are true, and our service people were provided substandard equipment which resulted in this injury, then they are entitled to be compensated. Bad enough the various problems with getting proper medical treatment and benefits, but kinda heinous when a particular injury was preventable.
We were provided minimal hearing protection in my era. Some used fluffed up cigarette filters as hearing protection.
Hearing loss was a major issue then as well as the newer conflicts.
Good to hear from you JB.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We were provided minimal hearing protection in my era. Some used fluffed up cigarette filters as hearing protection.
Hearing loss was a major issue then as well as the newer conflicts.
Good to hear from you JB.

Whassat you say? Speak up wouldja? I can’t hardly hear ya cause of all the damn loud noises from riding in Amtrak’s and Helos and shooting rifles and throwing grenades and such back in the 70s, 80s, and early 90’s when hearing protection was no big deal. Now, would somebody please turn that damn buzzer off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom