ATTN all new/unaware NRA members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That's exactly what I was advocating (" and is something I think all gun owners should do"). NRA membership is good for the long term health of our second amendment rights, but I don't want anyone to be under the impression that just because they joined, that's going to stop our rights from being legislated away in the upcoming session (which I think is a common view based on how many people I see joining in response to the proposed legislation). We're fighting against the media, the executive branch, and at least half of the legislative branch, the ILA needs all the help they can get.

Agreed.

Sgt Dog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Please write your Senators and Representatives. That counts for more than anything and it's easy. Google their office and go to the contact link. These guys and gals NEED to hear from you. ESPECIALLY if you vote Democrat and support the 2nd Amendment. They need to know their constituents are not uniform or lockstep. Too many people sign on-line petitions but it is the tally these folks keep at thier office that counts. Remember, even if you don't own semi-auto sporting rifles, you will be next in the crosshairs. A lot of gun-owners NOT interested in semi-auto sporting rifles are going to yawn at Feinstein’s January plans. If you have not read them, check out the NRAs summation. Yawning will be a big mistake! The 'until-death-do-us-part' provision along with the $200 tax, the “dwelling address” and fingerprint requirements, as well as special permission to move from state to state, are groundbreaking and are the beginning of the end for more than just semi-auto-enthusiasts. Its all here, greater intrusion, greater controls, new penalty or privilege taxes – and they’ll continue, as ever more crime convinces the public that the government is on the right track.

Fascism has lost its smiley face.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please write your Senators and Representatives. That counts for more than anything and it's easy. Google their office and go to the contact link.

I would go further and say call them and send actual letters. From what I've heard, emails go pretty much ignored or get an automated return message. Going the extra mile tends to make an impression.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When you do contact your congress critters, tell them that not only do you not want them to support an AWB or other gun laws, but that you will not vote for them next election and instead will actively help their opponent if they do support an AWB.

Latest posts

Top Bottom