AtWoods

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
We have one going in here in Mustang you can enjoy when we do ENS at Big Boys
Hodrod, is that the new building that's just South of Lowe's? If so, that's great because I live in Tuttle and that'd be about 8 mins from the house. On second thought, that may not be such a good thing! The one in Yukon is just far enough that I don't want to make the drive unless I know something is on sale.

Yetisuncle

New to the site!
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please be advised I don’t know if all AtWoods are discounting certain firearms, but ours in Woodward is. Example: Glock 48 at 399.99.
i work at the one in Chickasha, and as of yet there is no deals like this. in fact we are still highly over priced. the ammo is still over priced. you guys just might have gotten a big batch or something. but i was off yesterday so perhaps i will update my reply. but as far as i know theres no deals to be had at Atwood's. not in the firearms section anyhow. hopefully i will update later to inform that i have just spent my entire check back at my own employer.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I think its simply that certain guns don't sell well in some locations, then they mark them down to move them. The Buckmark we bought as mentioned above, it was the display gun that they had for a year or more, never got any others and finally marked it down and we caught it cheap. Employee told me they would not order any more like it since it sat so long with no interest, and I don't recall seeing any like it since.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 98.7%
77   1   0
just know every time you post about being remote i am very jealous in my nw okc location. any cheap land for sale in cimarron county?

Ha. Maybe cheap compared to down there. There’s a 2500sqft house for sale near Goodwell that comes with 800 acres I think and it’s listed at 1.5million.

Latest posts

Top Bottom