Author of American Sniper Chris Kyle found dead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't you find it rather weird we suddenly are dealing with all these shootings? Does anyone other than me think its odd supporters of second amendment rights mention "you don't see this type of thing happen at shooting clubs or firing ranges" and a few days later this happens..... one of our greatest snipers of our time is killed at a gun range...

It appears that we are dealing with "all of these shootings" because the media is fixating on it and every single shooting becomes a national story.

Shootings happen every day in this country....most don't make it past the local news when the media is usually fixated on something else.

Gun ranges aren't immune...it was not that long ago that this very site was the hub of charity efforts for an elderly man who was shot and robbed at an Oklahoma gun range. It didn't make the national news, because they were feeding on something else.

Sarge25

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think this killing shows a huge issue that needs examining. A killing like this does not just seem like happen stance. The question I have is why was a United States sniper with the most confirmed kills of any previous U.S. sniper, highly decorated, and an American icon assassinated? That what this killing seems to be to me, an assassination which generally stems from something larger such as political reasons, government agenda, financial reasons, or some plot from a foreign enemy. I do not feel that this death was a simple murder on a gun range. Maybe God just needed a bad ass warrior to come home and defend against threats or go on raids against the enemy. RIP Chris Kyle. One thing is for sure is that there will be some pissed off SEALS looking into this closely which gives me a sense of comfort. My thoughts and prayers go out to the Kyle family.

Latest posts

Top Bottom