Very depressing story (baby found dead after mom overdosed)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably a number equal to the gun deaths prevented by gun control laws.

Probably many times more. I do not know many drug users with a working brain, but I know most gun owners have them.

Personally I am all in favor of legalizing all drugs. As long as taxpayers do not have to pay for their medical needs when they OD, etc. This goes for booze too.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably many times more. I do not know many drug users with a working brain, but I know most gun owners have them.

Personally I am all in favor of legalizing all drugs. As long as taxpayers do not have to pay for their medical needs when they OD, etc. This goes for booze too.

Hell I know of a young guy that was genius level smart, yet got hooked on dope while in college. Even at his worst, that guy was brighter than most of my employees.

And having been around the general public/new gun owners more than most folks, I can tell you plenty of them have as much business operating a firearm as Betty White has flying a plane.

100% agree on the taxpayers not funding the druggies, as well as not funding WIC or any of that. Stop investing in bad behavior!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh man ... :cry3:

What a waste. Sometimes these stories make me confused. Sometimes they make me angry. Sometimes they break my heart. How bad do you have to feel to chose drugs (or alcohol ... Or men ... Or anything else in the world??) over your kids?? :disappoin

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As long as there's a market, someone will provide. Legalize it all, let Darwin sort it out.

I could get to the legalization of it all, but we don't have the stomach for the other side of the equation (the Darwin sort). Do you think there would be more users if legal? I'd be more inclined to think that we'd just see more ODs of existing users, assuming cheaper and easier availability.

Latest posts

Top Bottom