Awesome binocs for cheap!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cameraland has a special going on the camo version of the Nikon Monarch ATB binoculars. I bought a pair of the 8X36 and the 10X56 and they are both pretty amazing binocs for the price. If you need a new set of glasses for the field you might consider these.

8X36

10X56

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cameraland has a special going on the camo version of the Nikon Monarch ATB binoculars. I bought a pair of the 8X36 and the 10X56 and they are both pretty amazing binocs for the price. If you need a new set of glasses for the field you might consider these.

8X36

10X56

I have two of the 8X36 models. Great glass!
Bought one years ago, and dropped it from a stand, breaking it in half. Used 1/2 of it as a monocular, but finally bought another one.

While reading the warranty, I saw it was a no-fault warranty. It doesn't matter if you run over it with a truck, the price is $10+shipping.

Sent mine in, and got it back three weeks later with a sheet that showed how a tech calibrated the lens and the results of the calibration.
Best customer service I've ever seen.:D

Latest posts

Top Bottom