Can I get some advice from you experts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve been searching all night, gunbroker, and other googling. I just can’t seem to nail down a good asking price. Since I’ve decided to get a different set up in 6.5, I’ll need to sell either my 300 WM, or my 6.5 CM. I’d like to sell both since neither are really all I want in a rifle. Although, if I were to lose too much by selling them, I’d just hang on to them and pass them down. I’ve never been good at pricing anything really. I’m usually either asking too much to even get offers, or I’m afraid to look stupid, so I price it too low, and end up getting hosed haha. I wonder if you experts could give me at least a range of a realistic, fair (for both parties) asking price. Basically asking, if you were the seller, how would you price them? I’m planning on sell both rigs, scopes included. The scopes are great, I just want to upgrade them a little

They are:
Browning AB3 Composite Stalker in 6.5 CM, with a Redfield Revolution 4-12 x 40. Factory black stock. Bought NIB, like new condition, with no mods.

Savage 111 Trophy Hunter XP in 300 WM, with a Nikon Buckmaster 4.5-14x40 SF Matte BDC. Has a painted camo composite stock, I bought it used as it is. Glass-bedded (I think that’s what you call it), great used condition, the only mod is the camo paint job.

I would be so grateful if y’all could give me some guidance here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom