AZ: Starbucks Ejects Six Uniformed Police Officers After Customer ‘Didn’t Feel Safe’

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:rolleyes2 :nono2:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...lice-officers-after-customer-didnt-feel-safe/
Starbucks Ejects Uniformed Police Officers After Customer ‘Didn’t Feel Safe’
WARNER TODD HUSTON - 6 Jul 2019

"A Tempe, Arizona, Starbucks ejected a group of six uniformed police officers who were enjoying their morning coffee because one customer complained to the management that they “didn’t feel safe” with the police officers present."...

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I won't set foot in Starbucks since they supported some of the causes and groups in the past and now this. A cop at a nearby table doesn't bother me, they are the good guys. Based on the story, the customer would have felt much safer had some thugs come in talking loud.

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
So if the starbucks needs the police to respond to an incident at that location are the starbucks employees going to ask all of their customers individually if they would feel safe if the officers came inside? Maybe starbucks should just hire their own security to take care of their problems seeing how the police are so bad in their eyes.
portlandpoliceinpussyhats_T176_kindlephoto-252856741.jpg

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
HMMMM! 6 cops buying coffee and food or 1 nervous customer??
6 customers are better than one for the cash drawer. Tell nervous Nellie to pound sand.

Latest posts

Top Bottom