AZ: Starbucks Ejects Six Uniformed Police Officers After Customer ‘Didn’t Feel Safe’

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have an acquaintance that (I think) worked at or owned a coffee selling establishment. He swears that Starbuck's coffee beans are WAY OVERCOOKED!

Don't matter to me. No way am I going to pay that kind of a price for some froo-froo coffee.

Folgers Classic for me.

I’m a coffee snob. Starbucks is over roasted to make it seem strong to newbs to save them money by design.
We grind our beans fresh for every pot made even in the RV.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't understand why someone would sit in drive-thru every morning for their coffee. I know a few people that do that.Their over priced burnt coffee is awful. My FIL drank coffee everyday of his life. After one cup of theirs, he never drank another Starbutts.

th

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife likes a starbucks now and then, especially when at Target or Barnes and Noble. I do like their caramel frappuccino. As for their actual coffee? I don't drink just plain coffee, it makes me way to sleepy.

Go to the Private Help Section for instructions on how to turn in your Man Card.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, if big burly biker dudes with beards are allowed to like cute little dogs then I can like a caramel frap now and then :fullauto:

Oh, so it’s a frap now...I see.
“Oh goodneth , I think I’ll have the caramel frap, pleath.”

(Yank).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom