AZ: Starbucks Ejects Six Uniformed Police Officers After Customer ‘Didn’t Feel Safe’

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SdoubleA

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The six should feel lucky they were only wearing badges.....could have been much worse. They could have been wearing MAGA hats.

Somebody 'splain why a LEO would even go to a starsmucks anywho.....

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are way too many selections for different blends at the grocery store. It would be a ton cheaper just to make a pot at home and invest in a good thermos jug with far less complaints and whining. And the added benefit that you’d know someone didn’t spit in it.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did this years ago....

D-vR9zKUIAAyKC3

This is what I did years ago, when they didn't want guns on their store. Hi my name is Lou I'm a CAFEINE addict, and I have been Starbucks free for over 10 years.......

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I won't set foot in Starbucks since they supported some of the causes and groups in the past and now this. A cop at a nearby table doesn't bother me, they are the good guys. Based on the story, the customer would have felt much safer had some thugs come in talking loud.

Me neither.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are way too many selections for different blends at the grocery store. It would be a ton cheaper just to make a pot at home and invest in a good thermos jug with far less complaints and whining. And the added benefit that you’d know someone didn’t spit in it.

THIS. This right here.

After extensive research and scientific polling amongst my friends and family who go there, I've come to the conclusion that around half of the people who still go to Starbucks after all of their various controversies are looking to get some attention or stir the pot in addition to their over-priced coffee.

ifishok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The officers should file a lawsuit against Starbucks for refusing to serve them, like the gay couple in Colorado did. It’s out right discrimination as far as I can tell. Imagine if someone in Starbucks saw a gay couple holding hands and ask the manager to have them leave and the manager did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never liked Starbucks.

I remember one time, when I worked at wewoka pd, we never turned off the coffee pot. Never. Whenever it got about empty, somebody would just make a new batch on top of the old. I bet I've had 3 or 4 day old coffee and it was better than Starbucks.

So, not that I had plans of going into a Starbucks, but because of this, they are now another place on my "hell no" list. Outback steakhouse is another.

Latest posts

Top Bottom