Baby that was flash-banged is responsible

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think you posted something similar to this the other day, didn't you? Why do you bother with this online bantering with those with no credibility?

You are picking up on a conversation I previously had with “Caojyn” where he actually admitted framing a straw man argument and now is posting a blog to troll with. Even by a liberal (pun intended) definition, that is not very credible. Why do I bother? I view it as a “teaching moment” and I am a benevolent soul that likes to help.

Is there not someone on the internet with an opposing opinion to yours that meets your credibility standard?

There are plenty of people in the world that have opposing opinions to mine and to that, some that can even change my point of view when they share a rational response. There are many others that I will just respectfully disagree with. I tend to be respectful when the other person is. But with that said, I will turn the selector switch when they are not respectful and/or on certain topics that are diametrically opposed to my faith, country and family.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually, it was another thread where you used a similar statement. That's cool, repitition is better than creativity, according to some.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So anyone who thinks that law enforcement is a danger to society has daddy issues?

Anyone who thinks all law enforcement is a danger to society is bumping uglies with the loons that think all gun owners are criminals. Do you think law enforcement is a “danger to society”? If so, let’s see if you can explain such shrill logic any better than Dave.

What about those that think LEOs are just puppets for politicians?

I hope Obama Care can help them.

The camera phones and the Internet have exposed a problem that is much larger than individual LEOs care to admit.

Camera phones work both ways. As to the “problem” you and Dave suggest, it appears you have your tin foil hat on too tight, didn’t quite get the gist of the stat classes taught “in the dorm rooms” at OSU … or have daddy issues.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder who would be more likely to have had "daddy" issues:

The guy that believes in non-aggression, and liberty, letting people alone unless they are attempting violence on another; or :

A guy that wants to be "put in authority" and dress up in a uniform and put handcuffs on people?

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I wonder who would be more likely to have had "daddy" issues:

The guy that believes in non-aggression, and liberty, letting people alone unless they are attempting violence on another; or :

A guy that wants to be "put in authority" and dress up in a uniform and put handcuffs on people?

You should get together with “caojyn” and build a really big straw man.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now we are getting somewhere in explaining your metaphorical hard on with law enforcement and authority figures. To say that LEOs are the “emblem of that force” and the “thin end of the “wedge” that is “breaking into homes” to try to “exercise their domain over you” is somewhere south of immature and in the zip code of paranoid.

Let me “spell it out for you”, you have “daddy issues”.
Is that your expert medical opinion? Tell me, where did you do your psych residency?

Anyone who thinks all law enforcement is a danger to society is bumping uglies with the loons that think all gun owners are criminals. Do you think law enforcement is a “danger to society”? If so, let’s see if you can explain such shrill logic any better than Dave.
I didn't say "all law enforcement is a danger to society." However, if you can find a way to identify which ones are dangerous at any given time, I think we'd all be interested. Maybe special badges...but given than an individual officer can be a credit to the uniform most of the time and still do something wrong from time-to-time, you'll probably need something electronic to give a real-time status.
Camera phones work both ways. As to the “problem” you and Dave suggest, it appears you have your tin foil hat on too tight, didn’t quite get the gist of the stat classes taught “in the dorm rooms” at OSU … or have daddy issues.
Never said the stats classes were taught in the dorms. I said I lived in the dorms, which were located in the same ZIP code as the rest of the campus. Try reading for comprehension next time.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I hope Obama Care can help them.

Have you ever had a mentally challenged family member killed by a LEO? Have you ever read the police report and the autopsy at the same time and wondered why if the family member was 4" taller than the cop that the billet path of the head shot was at about a 30 degree angle downward?

Have you ever heard of a guy being forcibly raped by a doctor at the demands of a cop?

Ever heard of homeless people being executed by the police?

Ever known of a cop to shoot a civilian in the back?

Ever hear of a cop shooting a guy with a 38 because he forgot which hand the taser was in?

This is a small selection of actual events.

Do you really wonder why some people feel that cops are a hazard?

I know that all cops aren't bad, I know quite a few good cops, but I have met just as many that I wouldn't turn my back to.

These no knock warrants are unethical and not safe for the public. As a suspect, I still have rights and those rights include being safe in my home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom