Back up contact info, disaster event

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Baby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Part of my 9-5 job is disaster recovery. One of the most basic elements is having a contact list (call tree) to reach people in the event of an emergency.

So, from an OSA stand point, do we as a group have (or want) the ability to reach people on this site should the site/computers/internet not be available? Thoughts on how that could be arranged?

Blue Baby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't want any of you losers knowing how to get ahold of me ... :wink2:

Never gonna give you up,
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry,
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Last edited by a moderator:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't even get ahold of my friends, sister, parents, or the girl I'm dating 80% of the time. It would really freak me out of OSA became my most reliable go-to emergency contact.

"Yes, nurse, could you call BadgeBunny? Don't worry about it - if a guy answers the phone he'll know who you're talking about. If she's not home, call DennisHoddy (all one word) and tell him I've been admitted to the hospital. You should probably let Danny Tanner know too, and get a telegraph sent down to the train station in ignerntbend."

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:lmfao: :lmfao: Good LORD, I haven't heard that song in 4-EV-AH!! :pms2:

RH ... If you tell the nurse to call me Ima gonna have them commit you for 72-hour observation ... Just because I can ... :bighug::kiss::pms2: You gotta admit the resultant thread (after you got out) would be ... PRICELESS!! :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom