Bad experience today with OKC PD!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All I can tell you scroats is that everything is not as it appears to be. As seen by me at the 4th of July activities in Anchorage, Alaska. Geez, I'm thinkin' Soonersfan might want to put this doll face to work for him. Then he'd never have to worry about the cops comin' in and hurtin' his little feelin's ever again.

[Broken External Image]

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Are you a snitch?

I don't see why your upset at all. Why didn't you just call OCPD and tell dispatch that the person they were looking for was just there but left???? I think you got your panties all tied up in a knot for nothing. Seems liked you failed to do your civic by not calling and reporting the fugitive felon. Maybe you could post the name of your restaurant chain so us law abiding citizens don't patronize a crappy joint the harbors felons. And the deal about the officer not leaving his card. That's is a cop out. You failed to do your duty as a good citizen and instead aided a felon in attempting to escape from the long arm of the law. Shame on you!!!!!!!!!!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I set my new bag of Cheetoes in here about 2 hrs ago, anyone seen it?

Thanks

OK ... I just want you to know I have been eating CARROTS for the last hour trying to pretend they are Cheetos ... I hope you are satisified ... :crying:

GC has gone off to WhatABurger to get himself God knows what kind of artery-clogging stuff and I am all alone ... with my carrots!! Guess I'll kill and butcher a grapefruit later! :rotflmao:

Man, this eating right stuff is a pain ... :blah:

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yeah...it just seems that way...when was the last time you saw a thread about a cop doing something good....

Wasn't very long ago. I've made a handful of such threads.

http://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?104060-OCPD-experience-today
http://www.okshooters.com/showthrea...P-officer-changing-a-guy-s-tire-today-on-I-35

Next question!

There is a curfew in Bricktown because of the violence kids were doing in Brictown. That article doesn't mention that police were called to investigate kids harassing an old couple.

They should have relied on the trick Elisha used

2 Kings 2:
2:23 And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
2:24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
oh.

those were yours?

um...
well you see, I was already in the
bean bag chair watching Robert Tilton anyway so...

Hahaha! Gotta love Ron White!

Ron White: I was sitting on a bean bag chair, naked, eating Cheetos the other day when Robert Tilton came on TV. He's a televangelist out of Dallas. He looked at me and said, "Are you lonely?" Yeah. "Have you spent half your life in bars pursuing sins of the flesh?" This guy's good! "Are you sitting in a bean bag chair naked eating Cheetos?"... Yes, sir! "Do you have the urge to get up and send me a thousand dollars?" Ha, ha close! I thought he was talking about me there for a second!

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
File a formal complaint that way you get this thing documented. I only say this bc its a felony you were threatened with and I'll be damned if anyone takes me away from my family or food out of their mouths by taking me away over something so ridiculous.

Scare tactic or not, dont "scare" me with something like that. If this thing so happens to go the distance (i dont think its any chance it will but just sayin') you would have wished you would have made sure your discontent was know. Protect yourself buddy...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hahaha! Gotta love Ron White!

Ron White: I was sitting on a bean bag chair, naked, eating Cheetos the other day when Robert Tilton came on TV. He's a televangelist out of Dallas. He looked at me and said, "Are you lonely?" Yeah. "Have you spent half your life in bars pursuing sins of the flesh?" This guy's good! "Are you sitting in a bean bag chair naked eating Cheetos?"... Yes, sir! "Do you have the urge to get up and send me a thousand dollars?" Ha, ha close! I thought he was talking about me there for a second!

Oh man ... It's been so long since I've watch Ron that went COMPLETELY over my head! DUH!

And HMFIC was such a gentleman ... he didn't even point out my Oldtimers ...

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK ... I just want you to know I have been eating CARROTS for the last hour trying to pretend they are Cheetos ... I hope you are satisified ... :crying:

GC has gone off to WhatABurger to get himself God knows what kind of artery-clogging stuff and I am all alone ... with my carrots!! Guess I'll kill and butcher a grapefruit later! :rotflmao:

Man, this eating right stuff is a pain ... :blah:

We all feel your pain. :comfort:

Now where did I leave that plate of nachos?

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh man ... It's been so long since I've watch Ron that went COMPLETELY over my head! DUH!

And HMFIC was such a gentleman ... he didn't even point out my Oldtimers ...

I wasn't paying attention but I'll still refrain from your lapse of identifying my humor :)

Besides... now I'm hungry for some Whataburger since you mentioned that GC was getting it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom