Bad experience today with OKC PD!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm glad the supervisor acknowledged the problem.

I would hope that the actions of one individual wouldn't cause you to be uncooperative with police. I think that's carrying it a bit too far.

The reality is that there are always some bad attitudes, bad days, or lapses of judgement in EVERYONE's history. There are bad apples in every bunch too. In this situation it's impossible to tell which it is, but at least you've stood up for yourself and made sure that someone in the position to watch and know can figure it out. That said, you'll feel better if you just let it go now and don't let it rent any more space in your head or influence your decisions negatively.

Edgar Derby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I agree with filing a complaint in the OPs story.

The Bricktown police should be thanked. There is a curfew in Bricktown because of the violence kids were doing in Brictown. That article doesn't mention that police were called to investigate kids harassing an old couple.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

The Bricktown police should be thanked. There is a curfew in Bricktown because of the violence kids were doing in Brictown. That article doesn't mention that police were called to investigate kids harassing an old couple.

Hence my "two sides to every story" comment earlier. That was not a reflection on Soonerfan's character, btw, and I realize now that it could have been taken that way. I apologize.

clarkbe9980

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

OR the kids trying to lie OR the fight OR the gang members always down there OR the annoucements before 11 OR the kids that ran.... basically they left out a lot and made the cops look bad.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BTW, I feel the need to clarify that I do not own any McDonald's. I know the person asking had mentioned previously that legal citizens couldn't get a job there anymore so I figured he had already chosen to boycott them anyway. I made the comment in jest.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From what I've seen LEO praise happens more often on this board than LEO criticism, by a factor of about 10 to 1.

Personally, just my opinion, but I think if it was me I'd contact the officer and try to talk things out one on one before I filed a complaint. If, after cutting him that slack, things didn't get worked out, then maybe I'd file the complaint. It would take a lot more than what's been stated so far for me to put any working man's job in jeopardy in this economic climate.

I tried that once it did not work out as one would think, it only made things go down hill faster and every time he saw me I got pulled over.

Latest posts

Top Bottom