Bad Weather Coming Tomorrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WTF is the deal with the freaking sirens in Tulsa? Either let them run or turn the damned things off. This off/on/off/on thing is getting annoying.

I guess it costs too much to get them set up in zones like Norman has so you don't have them going off all over Tulsa for stuff that's north on I44...

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
East of Catoosa, just rain and more rain. Haven't even had the normal leading edge winds we usually see. Temperature is now 64 deg,too cold for a nado.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very underwhelming. I understand the conditions were there. But I wonder if closing everything was a bit of an overreaction and people won’t pay as much attention next time.

There were several tornadoes in the southern half of the state and one around Perry. The one down south by Mangum was a high F4 or a weak F5 according to early reports. Missed the town by a mile or so.
It appears the cold front settled down a lot of unsettled air and possibly more naders.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There was a little rain here earlier. I just got a weather alert on my phone that a tornado watch is now in effect for McClain county.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tornado warning around Leonard, heading NE past Coweta. Another near Wagoner.

ETA: How long has Caroline Brown been doing the weather? She could do very well in that pic of the four bikini’ed ladies that’s made the rounds of the forum in the past.

Latest posts

Top Bottom