I lost my job to a YouTube prank channel called okcpranks.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeepjackazz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you really want to get up close an personal with a guy threatening suicide and has liquid pouring out of gas can to see if it water or not?

Sure, if that guy wants to do us all a favor and turn himself into a torch, ill talk to him while hes doing it. Can you put me in contact with him?

Distance yourself from the situation, or for the bible people in here, GOD forbid ya try to help the guy or talk him down.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
im not worried about hypothetical situations.

This man was not on fire, contents of the can were assumed, and he reacted from his coworkers fear.
I agree. The smart play would have been to maneuver in close and taste test the liquid from the gas can. Then, make a decision based on the facts.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sure, if that guy wants to do us all a favor and turn himself into a torch, ill talk to him while hes doing it. Can you put me in contact with him?

Distance yourself from the situation, or for the bible people in here, GOD forbid ya try to help the guy or talk him down.

You don't know much about gasoline and fumes do you? You will help with with being a torch.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now we have the rest o

i understand the situation now. Guy uncaps the fuel tank and demonstrates it’s empty.
LEO was correct in saying that would not be a good shoot.
Now we have the rest of the story.
Try this gasoline can trick inside the police station and see if they wait for a conflagration before drawing weapons and firing……

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Try this gasoline can trick inside the police station and see if they wait for a conflagration before drawing weapons and firing……

Oh, come on. We can "what if?" these hypothetical situations all day. [/sarcasm]

(Sometimes there just aren't enough face palms...)

Latest posts

Top Bottom