Badger Grips & Desantis Leather

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's about the very best "instructional" vid I've ever seen on proper speed strip usage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMAXlT3ZLzs

I'd rather carry a half dozen speed strips than just one speedloader. They carry easier and with enough practice, they are just as quick as a speedloader. Especially with the mighty Smith & Wesson J frame. Speedloaders always hang up on those little guys.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to hijack, but with all of this talk of speedstrips.
What in the heck are you guys talking about? I have never saw one of these until I saw one her. How is it quicker than the round speedloaders? Are there youtube videos where I can see these in action?
Thanks and if I need to search or be redirected I understand.

Nothing is fast and efficient without PRACTICE.

The strips are MUCH more convienient than the loaders simply because they're easier to carry. No need to have a special hoster for them, and they aren't as bulky when you slip them into your pocket.

Stan

lockoutmonkey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks GED. Great video(s). I like since I have a j-frame type revolver to carry. I'll have to get a couple and try it out. You are right. Those little speedloaders are bulky and do hang-up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom