Badshot Gun Show Duncan Stephens County Fairground 3 Day Show Sept 27-29

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys said you where gonna change the gunshow industry with $6 gun shows and only gun related vendors and now a year later it's the same vendors selling the same crap and charging the same prices as every other show.
If that's what you have to do to make it fine,but don't piss down my back and tell me its raining

Saddlebum - that wasn't all that was wrong with the "other guy's" shows. Did you forget the discussions of how vendors were pressured to be non-competitive and keep prices high artificially and then threated with the "ban" if they violated that rule or complained? It was that restraint of trade part that motivated me not the $2.00 savings on admission (though that is nice too). If prices are high due to demand - so be it - market forces rule but if the promoter tries to keep prices high through what, in any other industry would be unlawful restraint of trade well that pi**es me off.

Matt and SuperDave - I wish you the best and will support you when/where able because I support your business model and want to see it succeed. Everyone else gets to make a free choice and they have every right to point out what they see as shortcomings but remember the complete set of motivations not just a few parts and, frankly, the less important parts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom