Why Chick-fil-A Out Performs The Competition - Capitalism Done Right

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GutsonBorglum

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I personally think that Popeye's chicken sandwiches are better. I have never been to any Popeye's that you could even loosely use the term "fast" when it came to service. Popeye's was also militant about the whole mask mandate or at least they were where I lived at the time.

KroyWen

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just say’n , Popeye's has the most , way beyond any other fast food, “MSG “ . MSG labeled as a neurotoxin in the chemistry texts, and actually highly addictive. The MSG food lobby in Washington DC is very powerful. MSG goes by numerous names on food labels to disguise its incorporation into our processed foods.
Best to avoid, IMO 😜

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just say’n , Popeye's has the most , way beyond any other fast food, “MSG “ . MSG labeled as a neurotoxin in the chemistry texts, and actually highly addictive. The MSG food lobby in Washington DC is very powerful. MSG goes by numerous names on food labels to disguise its incorporation into our processed foods.
Best to avoid, IMO 😜
That's why ranch dressing is addictive. Msg is a drug

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never ate at either, but then again, don't eat at fast food joints as a rule.
The fanaticism at the Chic Fillet's has always been amazing to me.
I get they fought the cancel culture for the alternative lifestyle they opposed and appreciate the response of the people to defend that.
Chicken is just not a food I look for when dining out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom