Barber question for Owasso/Tulsa area guys. .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys, do any of you have a suggestion for a good male barbershop in the Owasso(preferred) or Tulsa area?

I know that makes me an old-fashioned chauvinistic pig, but I always have preferred the old-school barbers and always will. It's not that I'm that sexist, I've had long stretches where I had no choice but to get my hair cut by women, so I did.

When I can, though, I prefer a good old barbershop with the candy cane pole outside. Call me nostalgic if you will, as that's the kind my Grandpa took me to to get my first haircut some 24 years ago.

Thanks men(and Ladies if BB gives me an answer, although i think this is out of her jurisdiction!).

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have a need to go to the barber but I do go for the straight razor shaves. I go to Clay's Barber Shop at 51st and Memorial next to Hideaway Pizza on the North West Corner. He's a retired Colonel from the U.S. Army Airborne. Great guy to talk guns with while getting a haircut or shave. Hope it helps.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1 on Clay's in the shopping center behind 51st and Memorial.

You sit in old barber's chairs for the waiting area with military and hunting decor and you can get a straight razor shave and cleanup too.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1 on Clay's in the shopping center behind 51st and Memorial.

You sit in old barber's chairs for the waiting area with military and hunting decor and you can get a straight razor shave and cleanup too.

Man those chairs are so comfortable. The steamy hot towels are great too.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what does he charge for a shave?

Don't quote me but I think its $20 or $25. But let me tell you its worth it. The last time he used at least 10 of those steamy towels on me. Took him about 20 30 minutes to complete the straight razor shave. Man my face never felt as good. Oh if your going bald like myself he'll even shave the top of your head.

Latest posts

Top Bottom