Bass Pro going to buy out Cabelas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't understand all of the BP hate on here. I like BP, they don't have the best prices in the world, but I think they are competitive (unless you are talking about guns, then they are just nuts).

The hate comes from having it shoved down our throats and then taking it in the ass for the bill. To get what? A Walmart with a waterfall? I guess that makes it Target.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I won't go into any of the big box stores any more. There's no reason. They are cheesy, ridiculously priced, and have limited stock if you want high quality or specialized parts or gear.

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got back from Cabelas. Nice store. Everyone there is overly friendly and helpful. Good selection of handguns, Benchmade and ESEE knives. Plenty of ammo....well except 22. Prices are ridiculous. I admit I usually shop online but I'd be crazy to spend what they want for particular guns and knives.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bass Pro is certainly mediocre for gun related stuff, but is a great resource for fishing stuff. Their name is after all is BASS Pro Shops. I admire their humble beginnings selling tackle out of a liquor store.

Latest posts

Top Bottom