Bass Pro going to buy out Cabelas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah Bass Pro is buying the stores and Capital One is getting the credit card side. Wonder what is going to happen with the accrued points for the credit card side, heard one guy talking about someone saving up so they could get a boat for free with one of the cards. My guess is that they will vanish into thin air once everything is completed.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah Bass Pro is buying the stores and Capital One is getting the credit card side. Wonder what is going to happen with the accrued points for the credit card side, heard one guy talking about someone saving up so they could get a boat for free with one of the cards. My guess is that they will vanish into thin air once everything is completed.
They put out a statement that nothing would change for club Visa card holders, and nothing would happen to the points earned.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meh. Cabela's is on the other side of town from me. 31 miles. Bass Pro is 4 miles. And the BP here in Independence is probably one of the biggest and best ones in the country. I'd say the most time and money we spend there is for their restaurant, Islamorada Fish Company. And besides, does Cabela's have one of these...?

c27554e015b98a6ddbada79016670071-jpg.148583

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't see cabellas going away. My thoughts are that they will continue on as a business unit of BP.
Considering how bad sales have been, there may be something wrong with the Cabela's brand itself.

There will be a lot of focus groups on that.

Sent from my Nokia 6100 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom