BATFE Fires Fast & Furious Whistleblower Vince Cefalu

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MLR

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
He's lucky. Most organizations trafficking in illegal weapons, selling weapons to criminals or terrorist would do more than just fire any of their people that snitched them out.

Michael

mons meg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What I would have given to see Romney bring up SA Cefalu's unceremonious, unethical whistleblower firing at the debate last night. Bring up general lawlessness in the Administration and watch Candy's head explode.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What I would have given to see Romney bring up SA Cefalu's unceremonious, unethical whistleblower firing at the debate last night. Bring up general lawlessness in the Administration and watch Candy's head explode.

Well he did start into F&F and the big biased beech cut him off. How cool would it have been to rebut Obama like this: "I'm pretty sure that the framers would disagree with you Mister President. They gave us the 2A for the purpose of protecting ourselves against the government if it became tyrannical. Now we couldn't hardly protect ourselves had they only let us keep and bear flintlock pistols now could we?" He missed a perfect opportunity to school the "constitutional scholar".

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

He did try to bring up Fast & Furious and was shut down by Crowley, after Obama sent up the rescue signal. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom